Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

A WEIRD COLLECTION


Hi Beautiful Unique People - I have been a little unwell, with a fever and a cold and working as well, so I have been leaving comments on other blogs, and taking pictures of my own bits, but I needed a bit more energy to write and to actually focus. So who went to see the Olympics and who is watching them on TV? I personally, have been not watching at all. 


This is a pink pencil that is versatile, can be used as a lip liner or eyeliner. It is called East Girl  Colour Dak and is waterproof. I love lip pencils and lip liners, I often use them as lip colours/lipsticks. 




     


That is me at the top, but I used the pink pencil as the liner and on the top lip and then I dabbed on a touch of foundation cream on the bottom lip, I wanted the soft pink look. But which one do you prefer out of the second two? Out of the second two, I prefer the first picture, not the dark pink...
You?





My vintage shoes which I have had for over 8 years, I was too embarrassed to wear them once, but I now think they go quite well with certain bits in my wardrobe. They have a beautiful velvet feel to them and are really comfortable. 





What kinda outfit would you wear them with??



Green or Purple?
The green ones are the original pair.
My sister brought these for me from Debnehams once for my birthday in a sale £30. They are very comfortable and look very stylish with skinny jeans or a nice white knee length summer dress.


My glasses from Brick Lane Vintage Market. I want to create a post of wearing and mixing shoes, which some people may see as bizarre, some may see as cool, stylish or completely mad, I am not sure but personally I have tried it and adapted they style to  a few outfits. I think as long as the style of the shoes are the same or are similar, it works. One of my mad creativities.


23 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

I'm drooling over that darker fuschia pink. Yum-meee!
Love those green and purple shoes, but personally I'm not big on pointy toes tho'. (For me...look great on other people).
Love your hair in that last pic. Mine is shorty short short-short at the mo and when I see a picture like this I want it long again!
There's no pleasing some people, eh??
Z xx

Claire Tyler said...

weird is the best :) those shoes purple bow shoes <3 If I were to wear them I would play on their girly side or make the outfit 'more rocky' so that add a feminine touch :) x

iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

Surbhi Suri said...

the shoes are so pretty and i loved the pink glossy lips !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Blog Official Girl said...

I loved the pictures! His glasses are beautiful I loved it.
kiss beautiful

Marsela Christie said...

I love the yellow shoes :) Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

Evi said...

Great photos! Thank you for your comment in my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I'm following you already so can you follow me back?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Nora Aradi said...

amazing photos!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous photos x

Marianne said...

Beatiful you and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog and if you like it maybe follow each other?

xx Marianne
http://pictureme-m.blogspot.com

Vix said...

You are such a doll! I love both those pinks on you.
Hope you're feeling much better now! x

Le Material Girl said...

I adore the fuchsia lippie!
And gorgeous shoes - I'm either a stiletto girl or pumps girl... So those purple shoes are lush!

Anna Lue-Fook said...

i love your headband, hat and shoes. amaze!!
your blog is v,cool.

ANNALITTLEFASHION.com

x

clynesio said...

great post! love it..!
i already followed..! ^_^
hope you'll follow back..

http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

Yuki said...

I actually prefer the darker pink!
And i love the color of your dress on the first photo! :)

Tie Bow-tie said...

Great pictures!

Antonella Leone said...

lovely pics <3

Rumela said...

Loved your yellow vintage shoe...

Mauro E. said...

those yellow shoes are divine


You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

Elsa said...

I am obsessed with your lipstick!
And those vintage shoes are gorgeous!

Xo
Elsa
your newest follower
Mix and Match the F word

Jessica Cangiano said...

Love the splashy, girly hue of that nail polish. I have a tradition I started a few years ago of wearing hot pink on my toes in July, and would totally sport this shade.

♥ Jessica

Mery Arbi said...

thanks for your wonderfull coment on my blog! I'm following you now, what about following eachother? i love ur pics!!!

www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

Nina Nici said...

Great pictures! I like your pink lips! ❤

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

I'm with Vix! I like both pinks! I love your shoes too.