Followers

Friday, 13 July 2012

cherries and apples


Hi, back again, with another silly post.... I that luminous yellow ring, actually I really can't tell if it's luminous yellow or green, but it made me feel really good, wearing with this shade of red nail varnish and the top. Red scoop neck knit top, very comfortable, have had it for over 5 years, from Primark, I think. Rings ring stand at Barking market in Essex.


The print on the first ring always reminds of childrens art work in primary schools, like lots of dots and mixtures of paints. Both are antique rings, the neon coloured one was £11 and the other one was £6 from a little shop in Dulwich Village.  I know my nails are quite short. 



 Red floral mini hair clip - £4 H and M
Unbrushed hair....again.


12 comments:

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

Hi dear!I really love your rings and the hair flower!!
Beautiful blog!What a wonderful pair of pink flowered shoes in the back!
Thank you for visit my blog!Of course I follow you!
Kisses and good weekend

Eleonor Rigby said...

Lovely ring! It's a bit edgy!
xxx
Eleonor

http://eleonority.blogspot.gr/

Bisade Asolo said...

You have a wonderful blog:) keep it up
Now following you, hope you do the same
Www.bammbroadcast.blogspot.co.uk

Jatinda Kang said...

Hi, thanks for your lovely comment, and thank you for following,

Lets keep in touch.

xx

Jatinda Kang said...

Hi, thanks for your lovely comment.

speak soon
xx

Jatinda Kang said...

of course I will follow you, thanks for your comment

lets stay in touch.
xxx

Vix said...

Fabulously eye catching finger candy. You look super cute with your hair up like that! x

Jatinda Kang said...

Hi Vix

thanks for your gorgeous comment.
see you soon. Some people are lucky to have met you
:-)

Margarita said...

Great rings!!! Love them all!

http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

Love from, MISSIFFA

jas said...

love the multi-color ring!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

o love ur rings and ur eye liner looks so pretty! :)
xx
priyanka
www.fshn4us.blogspot.in